Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Cards

Last night was my Club meeting. This club alternates between cards and scrapbook pages. Each month we swap pages. For this meeting, I focused on Stampin' Up's fantastic punches. The ladies each made this adorable card that I cased from fellow demonstrator Patty Bennett. Then, they made Artist Trading Cards showing various creative ways to use their punches---Mermaids, Bunnies, coffee cups, etc. It's amazing what people come up with!

Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday, Totally Tabs (on dormant list)
Cardstock: Pirouette Pink, Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue, Barely Banana
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Oval punches, Word Window punch, Rich Regal brads, Soft Subtle brads

This card is one I did for a new catalog swap a while back and also used
for a previous Stamp-a-Stack. I love this Deer Friends set. It is a Hostess Only Level 2 set. I colored in the nose with my Blender Pen Riding Hood Red marker. Then I added Crystal Effects and a sprinkling of glitter. The final touch---googlie eyes!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Deer Friends, Heard from the Heart, Sanded background
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Bella DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, white gel pen, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, White grosgrain ribbon, googlie eyes.

No comments: