Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Scrapbook Page


As I was going through my computer files, I came across a picture of this Halloween scrapbook page that I did for a swap with my clubs in September. This layout was inspired by another stamper, but I can't seem to find her name to give her credit. I took her idea, modified it a bit, and turned it into a 2 page layout.

Supplies:
Stamps: House of Haunts, Haunting jumbo wheel, Halloween Frights (Holiday Mini)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot Top Note Bigz Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cutter Kit

No comments: