Here are the projects that they made today: Ribbon Bookmark, Domino pin and ornament, Decorated Candle, Altered Picture Frame, and Glass Etched Plate.
I also made these bags for them to put their items in. Aren't they too cute?! You'll find directions at the end of this post.
Finally, I made each of them a pocket calendar. I bought these at the Flower Factory, but you can find them anywhere. One of the Stamp Camp projects a couple years ago was a pocket calendar, but it ends this year, so I knew some of those ladies would need new ones. These use the new Hawaii Papaya designer paper. It was the first time I've used this paper and I have to tell you--it is gorgeous! I added Felt Fusion flowers from both color kits to complete them. The greeting at the bottom says, "The Best is Yet to Be." It is from the Level 1 Hostess set called "Best Yet."
Supplies: White Gift Bag, 3 ½ x 8 ½ Basic Black cs, 1 ½ x 8 ½ Real Red cs, 4 x 1 ¾ Only Orange 8.5" x 11", 1 ¼ circle punch, 1” circle punch, Crimper, Alphabet stamp set of choice (mine is from the Taffy Alphabet) Whisper White ink pad, Pretty in Pink ink pad, sponge, scrap cs, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut only orange cardstock in half along diagonal (makes 2 noses). Run through crimper.
- Adhere black cardstock at the top of the bag.
- Stamp name on red strip using Whisper White ink.
- Adhere red strip to black strip.
- Punch out one 1 ¼” circle on a scrap piece of paper. You will use this as your stencil for the cheek “make-up.”
- Punch out two 1 ¼” circles and five 1” circles from Basic Black cardstock.
- Adhere two eyes in the middle of the bag.
- Use your scrap circle stencil to apply make-up with pink ink on the cheeks.
- Adhere the five 1” circles as a mouth.
- Adhere the carrot nose with dimensionals.