Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza

I wanted to let you know that I have a little more information about the secret sale that Stampin' Up! will be offering November 26 - December 1.

There will be a 20 - 50% discount on select product bundles. I don't know what the bundles are and probably won't find out until the 26th, but I bet they will be fabulous!

There will be limited quantities of the bundles, so be sure to check in early and order your bundle right away. You can go to my website to order your bundle and any other products you wish.

Anyone placing an order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) on my website from November 26 to December 1 will be entered into a drawing for a $10 gift certificate from me (or choose $20 in Stampin' Bucks)! I will randomly draw a name from all who place a qualifying order.

Anyone placing an order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax) will receive $10 in Stampin' Bucks, not to mention the regular Hostess benefits and entry into the drawing!

Stampin' Bucks are coupons that are good towards any used/retired merchandise I have. Check out the link at the top right for a list of available retired stamp sets.

So, be sure to check back here early on the 26th for all the details and get ready to place your order!

No comments: